The 5th International Conference on Low Carbon Asia & Beyond – ICLCA 2019
jointly held with
The 4th International Conference on Chemical Engineering, Food and Biotechnology – ICCFB 2019
15-17 October 2019, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Transformation towards Smart, Resilient & Sustainable Communities
CALL FOR PAPER
Authors wishing to present a contribution would prepare a one-page abstract. Submission is now open.
Please download ICLCA 2019 Brochure HERE.
Registration covers the presentation of 1 paper and conference proceeding. Extra costs will incur for the accepted paper to be published in the SCOPUS indexed journals.
|Registration||Early bird, USD||Normal, USD|
POTENTIAL SPECIAL ISSUES
- Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier) [ISI; Q1]
- ENERGY (Elsevier) [ISI; Q1]
- Energy and Environment [ISI; Q4]
- Chemical Engineering Transaction [SCOPUS]
All the accepted full paper will not be published in any open source. It will be published in an internal non-index proceeding (the content of the full paper will not be having similarity index issues for future publication). The authors could also choose to publish the full paper in Scopus Proceedings with additional fees, subject to the availability of the Scopus proceeding offered by ICLCA 2019 (currently under negotiations).
- Urban Planning & Smart Cities
- Green Building & Architecture
- Smart & Sustainable Energy Systems
- Sustainable Solid Waste Management
- Sustainable Production & Consumption
- Smart Transportations System
- Green Policies & Good Practices
- Environmental/Economic/Social Impact assessment
- Integrated ICT
- Smart & Green Material
- Sustainable Agriculture Farming & Processing
- Process Integration & Modeling
- Microbial Technology
- Animal and Plant Cell Technology
- Protein and Bioenvironmental Eng.
- Bioactive compounds
- Food Biotechnology
- Innovation in Food Processing Technology
- Advances in Food Engineering
- Catalyst and Reaction Engineering
- Separation and Purification Technology
Vissai Saigon Hotel (link).
Vissai Saigon Hotel is a brand new hotel with tasteful accommodation and high-end service. This elegant hotel is 5 minutes away from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Tan Binh Exhibition and Convention Center. Commercial buildings and shopping centers are conveniently located nearby. Vissai Saigon is also near Quan Khu 7 stadium.
All rooms and suites are nicely decorated that features broadband internet and all other facilities and services that are essential to the today’s discerning traveler.
Vissai Saigon Hotel function rooms can be used as one large banquet area or divided into two separate ballrooms to accommodate ICLCA 2019 conference. For a private meeting of 20 people to a large conference of 400 participants, their banquet facilities are ideal for any occasion in different types of setting, particularly for the parallel sessions and poster presentation.