The organizing committee of International Conference of Low Carbon Asia (ICLCA) 2016 from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, UTM cordially invite you to participate in the upcoming conference on Low Carbon Development which will be held from the 23rd to the 25th of November 2016 in UTM KL Campus.
ICLCA 2016 is the second in the series. In 2015, it was initiated in collaboration with LoCARNet (Low Carbon Asia Research Network, Institute of Global Environmental Studies-IGES, Japan).
A high-impact platform bringing together researchers and multi-stakeholders from academic, government & industry to champion the transformation and governance of low carbon societies in Asia & beyond. Join us today by submitting your papers with opportunities for presentation & publication in international journal relevant to GREEN EVOLUTION!
Participant who wish to share their ideas are welcome to join us by submitting an abstract to us on your latest research findings.
Register with us now!
List of relevant topics:
· Urban Planning
· Green Building & Architecture
· Smart and Sustainable Energy Systems
· Sustainable Solid Waste Management
· Sustainable Production and Consumption
· Low Carbon Transportations system
· Green Policies
· Environmental Impact assessment
· Creative ICT
· Behavior change and Education Ecosystem
· Land use, land-use change and forestry
· Optimization, Modelling, and Simulation for Sustainable Development
· Green Tourism
· Public Participation and Consensus Building
· Low Carbon Finance and Economy
· Carbon Capture and Storage
Highlight of the event:
From Left: Datuk Prof Ir. Dr. Wahid Omar (NC UTM), Dato’ P. Kamalanathan (The Deputy Minister of Education) , Prof Ho Ching Siong (ICLCA-advisor)
Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah
Majlis Perbandaran Kulai
For further inquiries, please feel free to drop us an email.
Assoc Prof Dr Lee Chew Tin
Co-chair of ICLCA 2016
Tel (O): +60 7 5538004 (M): +60 16 2320865
Fax : +60 7 5536847