Flight to Senai Airport, Johor. Then take a bus from the airport to JB, then tell the driver to drop you at Batu Sepuluh Skudai, and take a taxi from the place you dropped. Flight to Singapore International Airport, Changi, Singapore. Then take a taxi to drive you to Johor Bahru. Then take another taxi to drive you to UTM. Taxi cost around RM20 from Johor Bahru City.
Search this website …
- Shines in an Artificial Intelligence Competition, UTM Snatched All Top 3 in University Open Virtual Hackathon (West Malaysia) 2020 October 14, 2020
- Former UTM Vice Chancellor awarded the ASEAN Chartered Professional Engineers (ACPE) certification October 11, 2020
- UTM Expert Contribution in the Development of Enterprise Architecture for the Ministry of Education Malaysia October 8, 2020
- UTM and DreamEDGE Team Up for Perbadanan Putrajaya Demonstration October 8, 2020
- UTM-NCU India Webinar on Potential Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial Nanomaterials Applications Including Covid Pandemic October 7, 2020
- Making the Most of a Virtual Conference/Seminars: Tips for Presenters and Participants October 6, 2020