Flight to Senai Airport, Johor. Then take a bus from the airport to JB, then tell the driver to drop you at Batu Sepuluh Skudai, and take a taxi from the place you dropped. Flight to Singapore International Airport, Changi, Singapore. Then take a taxi to drive you to Johor Bahru. Then take another taxi to drive you to UTM. Taxi cost around RM20 from Johor Bahru City.
Search this website …
- NITech Sakura’s Program 2019 – ASEAN Universities (UTM-UTHM-VNU-NUOL) December 2, 2019
- UNAND Students exposed to learning, teaching and research environment at Faculty of Science UTM December 2, 2019
- UTM – Mississippi States University – ADASFA Collaboration Strengthens the TAGUCHI Method Research December 2, 2019
- Scientific Talks and Demonstration by Staff and Student of Faculty of Science at the Petrosains Meet The Expert Program December 2, 2019
- WES 2019 – Synergizing the University-Industry Collaboration December 2, 2019
- UTM won the top two prizes at NI Autonomous Robotics Competition 2019 December 2, 2019