Flight to Senai Airport, Johor. Then take a bus from the airport to JB, then tell the driver to drop you at Batu Sepuluh Skudai, and take a taxi from the place you dropped. Flight to Singapore International Airport, Changi, Singapore. Then take a taxi to drive you to Johor Bahru. Then take another taxi to drive you to UTM. Taxi cost around RM20 from Johor Bahru City.
Search this website …
- ANNOUNCEMENT IMPLEMENTATION OF CONDITIONAL MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (CMCO) EFFECTIVE 7 DECEMBER 2020 UNTIL 20 DECEMBER 2020 December 6, 2020
- InsideUTM Grows to Publish Student Magazine in UTM December 3, 2020
- UTM Researchers Emerged in World Top 2% Scientists 2019 Rankings December 2, 2020
- UTM Experts Entrusted by MOSTI to Develop the National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Roadmap for Malaysia December 1, 2020
- The 1st Sustainable Development Webinar Towards Sustainable Housing November 29, 2020
- ‘The Floor is Yours’ is a Stage to Build Speaking Confidence November 26, 2020