Flight to Senai Airport, Johor. Then take a bus from the airport to JB, then tell the driver to drop you at Batu Sepuluh Skudai, and take a taxi from the place you dropped. Flight to Singapore International Airport, Changi, Singapore. Then take a taxi to drive you to Johor Bahru. Then take another taxi to drive you to UTM. Taxi cost around RM20 from Johor Bahru City.
Search this website …
- AHIBS MBA Pitch for Funding 2020 Sparks Significant Industrial Collaborations July 3, 2020
- McDonald’s Malaysia Shares Perspectives on Leadership Values with AHIBS MBA Students June 30, 2020
- My Haphazard CovEID Hari Raya Experience from a Sri Lankan Eyes June 26, 2020
- The New Episode of #TsunagaruMJIIT #MJIITConnects Show on Economic Downturn June 25, 2020
- SPE-UTM SC Won Again This Year In Paper Competition June 24, 2020
- Invitation to Springer Nature Webinar Series in July June 24, 2020