The sports facilities in campus focuses on its main objectives to help boost the sports spirits as well as promotes healthy living among the students.
OTHER SPORT FACILITIES
- Kayak Nearby Lake
- Recretional Forest Nearby Tun Razak College
- Horse Equine Centre
- Volleyball/Beach Soccer Nearby Equine Centre
- Petanque Nearby Equine Centre
- Eco-Recreation Opposite Health Centre
UTM Swimming Pool Information
Situated on the west side of campus – UTM Swimming Pool is a 25 meter, 8 lane pool with a 12′ deep diving well. We have a broad range of activities to suit most needs. These include public swims, swimming lessons, aquarobics, over 50′s sessions, adult and child and party hire etc.
The bus service is provided to the stadium and swimming pools from 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Sports Facilities Booking
All of our sports facilities are managed by First Come First Serve basis.
- Monday to Friday : (7:30 am – 6.50 pm) (8.00 pm– 10.30 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday : (8:00 am– 6.50 pm)
Officer in charge (Contact)
Mr. Ainul Jamilus bin Ahmad
Sports & Youth Officer
Phone : 07-5535776
Ms. Rodiah binti Kasiran
Sports & Youth Assistant Officer
Phonee : 07-5536227
Phone : 07-5535775/35766/35774