THERMOGRAVIMETRY ANALYZER WITH DSC
|1||Location:||Thermal Analysis Laboratory
|2||Details of Instrument:||Thermal Analysis is a techniques in which a physical property of a substance is measured as a function of temperature whilst the substance is subjected to a controlled temperature program.
• A group of analytical techniques
• Each technique defines a material property
High performance TGA and DTA instrument Provides simultaneous measurement of TGA and DTA Main components:-
Simultaneous analysis of TG with DTA mode (∆T) and DSC (mW) mode for fast enhanced result interpretation.
• Wide temperature range allow measurements from below room temperature 30°C to 1400 °C. Superior accuracy and sensitivity in a small package with an attractive price
• Superior weight, heat flow and temperature accuracy in a small package with an attractive price
• Top loading balance for ease of sample loading
• Balance below furnace for optimum isolation from contamination
• Vertical displacement balance sensor (not rotational) provides weight insensitivity to sample position, e.g., no spurious weight change from melting.
|3||Service Charge||Please refer to P.I.C for quotation.|
|4||Operation Hours||Sun - Wednesday
9.00 am - 1.00 pm
2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
9.00 am - 12.30 pm;
2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
|5||Status||NOT AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING|
|6||P.I.C||Amy Zuria Binti Abdul Ajid
Muhamad Arif bin Mislet
|7||Download Booking Form||Click Here|
Updated on : 03/12/2015