Business development generally concerns all the activities involved in realising new business opportunities, including product or service design, business model design, and marketing. It also means prospection and includes but not limited to, activities such as developing a new product or technology, investing or divesting corporate assets
Mission & Vision
Mission: To strengthen the University’s financial base through mobilisation of resources, strategic utilisation of assets, enhance Alumni relations and maximisation of income generation programmes.
Vision: To be recognised as an outstanding resource mobilisation, asset utilisation, communication and marketing division for income generation in support of University activities.
- Student Housing Turnaround Plan
- Sports, Recreation & Edu-Tourism Plan
- Campus Healthcare Business Plan
- UTMJB Scholar’s Inn Business Plan
- Fleet Management Business Plan
- Land Asset Monetization Plan