Professor Nazip Suratman, UiTM Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovations) and his colleagues visit UTM-LoCARtic
Date : 2nd March 2020
1. Prof. Dr. Mohd Nazip Suratman – Deputy Vice – Chancellor
2. Assoc. Prof. IR. Dr. Syed Shatir Asghrar Syed Hassan – Dean Faculty of Chemical Engineering
3. Prof. Dr. Nooritawati Md. Tahir – Chairman of CoRe & Director of Advance Computing and Communication (ACC)
4.Dr. Nur Hidayati Othman – Head of Studies Centre Oil and Gas Engineering
Malaysian Industry – Group for High Technology (MiGHT) & Ricardo PLC visit UTM LoCARtic
Date: 31st January 2020
- Datuk Dr. Mohd Yusoff – CEO of MiGHT
- En. Mohd Zakwan – Senior VP of MiGHT
- Pn. Zeti Akmar – Asst. VP of MiGHT
- En. Ahmad Razif – Special Officer to the CEO of MIGHT
- Pn. Rohaiza – Programme Director under Industry Development Division
- Dr Leon Rosario, ASEAN Technical & Marketing Director from RICARDO
Professor Dr. Ricardo Martinez – Botas received a Honorary Doctorate in Engineering
CONGRATULATIONS! Professor Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Botas who has been conferred the Honorary Doctorate in Engineering in conjuction with the 63rd UTM’s Convocation. This recognition was given for his contribution in developing the low carbon vehicle that has led to the establishment of Locartic Lab in UTM.
Dr. Srithar Rajoo gave a talk at Mechanical Engineering Seminar, Seoul National University
Date: 04 November 2019
Location: Seoul National University
Title: Turbocharger Research for Future Engine Demands
Dr. Srithar Rajoo said coventional internal combustion engine today have to evolve to catch up with the demand and necessities for clean and healthy living. The general consensus are internal combustion engine has to become smaller, fuel flexible and efficient, environmental friendly and yet still delivers the required driving demands. He believes that turbocharging will be one of the key enablers to achive these tough demands. However turbocharger design and operation itself need to evolve in order to be relevant.
President of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Forklift, Engine & Turbocharger Holdings visit UTM LoCARtic
Date: 02 July 2019
- Mr. Atsushi Maekawa, President / CEO
2. Mr. Atsushi Matsuo, Chief Executive Manager
3. Mr. Takao Torihara, General Manager MHI KL Office
4. Mr. John Koh, Senior Manager
It is a great pleasure to invite you to Industry Talk by Dr. Peter Harley from Dyson on 12th December 2018. This talk will bring forward some of the current product design challenged at Dyson. This is good opportunity for students to get a first hand insight into design practices at Dyson. See you soon!
Malaysian Prime Minister visits Imperial College London
Professor Ricardo Martinez – Botas Short Visits @LoCARtic
Professor Ricardo Martinez – Botas, UTM Distinguished Visiting Professor from Imperial College London has spent some time visiting the labs and meeting the research members here in LOCARTIC. He will also give a talk on ‘Future Challenge in Road Transport to Meet Low Carbon and Low Emission Target’ to UTM Mechanical Engineering students and staffs.
427 total views, 4 views today