Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Have a good health condition.
- Be physically present at home university at the time of application.
- Must agree to enroll at UTM as described in the program plan.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UTM or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Fill up the online application form – Research Internship/Attachment Application Form
- UTM International will do application review and clarification.
- UTM International will forward the application to the Host Faculty for their review and approval.
- The offer letter will be issued out after faculty’s approval.
|All year-round||3 months before program’s commencement|
Faculties and School
Incoming students are required to browse through the link below for the faculties and school that available for research internship/attachment.
|1.||Faculty of Engineering||School of Chemical & Energy Engineering||https://engineering.utm.my/chemicalenergy/|
|School of Electrical Engineering||http://engineering.utm.my/electrical/|
|School of Civil Engineering||http://engineering.utm.my/civil/|
|School of Mechanical Engineering||http://engineering.utm.my/mechanical/|
|School of Computing||http://engineering.utm.my/computing/|
|School of Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences||http://engineering.utm.my/biomedical/|
|2.||Faculty of Built Environment & Surveying||–||https://builtsurvey.utm.my/|
|3.||Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities||–||https://humanities.utm.my/|
|4.||Azman Hashim International Business School||–||https://business.utm.my/|
|5.||Razak Faculty of Technology and Informatics||–||http://razak.utm.my/|
|6.||Faculty of Science||–||https://science.utm.my/|
Arrival and Accommodation
Students are expected to be clean, well groomed and dressed in a manner appropriate to the Malaysian custom or norms. Students must maintain a professional appearance by wearing collared shirts/t-shirts, shoes, slacks or long skirts while attending classes and/or on official visits to Faculties/Administration building.
Avoid WEARING INAPPROPRIATE CLOTHING or FOOTWEAR including:-
a) Short skirts or shorts.
b) Round-neck T-shirt.
c) Sleeveless shirts.
d) Tight slacks/pants.
e) Slippers/ sandals.For male students, hair must be neatly trimmed and reasonable in length, colouring and freestyle hairdo are strictly prohibited.All visible body piercing is prohibited except for female’s pierced ears.