Management of Internationalisation for University Leaders (MIUL)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) and the Higher Education Leadership Academy (AKEPT) are jointly organizing the Management of Internationalisation for University Leaders (MIUL) in Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (http://akept.mohe.gov.my).
Objectives of the Program
Since MIUL will be attended by University Leaders from within and outside Malaysia, the objectives of this program are as follows: –
- To provide training and exposure especially to the newly appointed leaders of International office in Higher Education Institution across the globe.
- To produce competent International Office leaders by enhancing and strengthening their leadership with international agenda management aligned with their roles to position their leading institutions of higher learning globally.
- To encourage the exchange of ideas for the best practices of International Office management in Higher Education Institution among participants.
Who should attend?
Director/ Deputy Director of the International Office or equivalent.
MIUL 1ST SERIES
1. Leadership in Managing Internationalization in Higher Learning Education
2. Strategic Relation/ Strategy for Internationalization
3. Marketing, Recruitment and Admission
4. Student’s & Academic Exchanges: Way Forward
Topics are conducted in interactive session (sharing/talk and group
discussion). Participants are expected to fully attend/participate in all
Seats are limited to the first 20 who registered. No participation fee.
This pre-registration session will be closed by 31st May 2021.
If you are interested to join, please register via this link http://bit.ly/MIUL2021.
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
More updates and information will be shared at MIUL official website
Management of Internationalization for University Leaders Course (MIUL)
UTM Johor Bahru, Johor