What is Ge4 network?
Ge4 network comprises over 60 engineering and business universities worldwide. Since more than 20 years, the network has been connecting excellent students with the best universities and providing the opportunity for their sustainable professional and personal development. Ge4 network’s mission is to help young engineers and managers to build a strong base for their future professional career and in that way contribute in a constant striving of the world to attain excellence in engineering and science.
|Semester I||1st of January||1st of February|
|Semester II||1st of September||1st of October|
- UTM students should follow the application deadlines set by UTM.
- Ge4 application deadlines are for reference only.
Field of study
- Engineering only
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Undergraduate student (Bachelor)
- Must complete a semester study in UTM and must NOT in the last semester study in UTM
- Have a great point average of 3.0 or higher
- Possess a good command of the English Language
- Have good health condition
- Be physically present in UTM at the time of application
- Must agree to enroll at the host institution as described in the program plan
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the host institution or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agree to be responsible for the costs incurred. The students may seek other sources of sponsors including that provided by UTM to subsidize some expenses including travel, accommodation and insurance expenses.
How to apply?
List of potential host universities (Ge4 members)
- Click HERE!
Benefits of student exchange program under Ge4 network
- Full tuition fee waiver for one semester
- Develop new skills
- Grow your professional network
- Increase your employability
- Please remember that Ge4 only accepts applications of students nominated by their home institution, so you need to submit all materials directly to UTM International, you can not apply directly to Ge4.
- Student exchange program under Ge4 network will not cover living expenses, accommodation, and flight tickets.
- Discuss with students’ academic advisor/deputy dean (academic)/dean of the faculty regarding academic matters and subjects selection at the host university.
- Inform parents /guardian about participation in the student exchange program.
- Pay tuition fees at home university (UTM) before depart to the host university.
Don‘t miss the opportunity to. Join the Ge4 student exchange program and become a part of a global engineering network! To learn more about Ge4 network, click HERE!
UTM Ge4 Network Coordinator:
Ms. Siti Rahimah binti Mohd Yusop
Block S19, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Tel : +607-553 6843
Fax : +607-553 6847
Email : email@example.com