(FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENT ONLY)
Married students MUST enter Malaysia as a single traveler.
The Immigration Department will only accept the dependent application after completion of student (principle) pass. Please contact us for inquiries.
WHO IS DEPENDENT?
Wife/Husband (spouse) with children (below 17 years old) OR Mother OR Father OR Husband and Mother.
(Undergraduate student is NOT allowed to bring dependent)
Family in Law/ Brother/ Sister is NOT ALLOWED to apply for dependent pass
- Student from Nigeria & Afghanistan are required to apply Dependent VAL from Immigration Department prior travelling to Malaysia for conversion to Dependent Pass (list of country will change from time to time)
- For a new born baby in Malaysia, please apply Dependent Visa and make Passport at your embassy within 3 months from date of birth. New born baby are required to attend at Immigration Ofice to make Special Pass before apply a dependent pass.
- Immigration Department will charge Journey Perform (JP) fee MYR520 for each Dependent.
- The principle (student) must renew the student pass before dependent can submit for renewal.
- The date of expiring of dependent pass cannot exceed expiry date of principle (i.e. if student pass expiry on 22 February 2019, the dependent pass will expired earlier or on same date of principle).
DO NOT DO THIS!
- Late submission of dependent passport near to the expiry date of the Social/Special Pass which you obtained from Immigration in your passport upon arrival.
- Please submit your passport/ document to UTM International for Dependent Pass endorsement within 7 days arrival in Malaysia to avoid paying additional charges. Immigration Department may not endorse dependent pass if late submission. Immigration may request your dependent to return to home country.
Immigration Department may not endorse dependent pass if late submission of the document after arriving in Malaysia. If Immigration reject your dependent pass application, your family are required exit Malaysia and reapply.