UNESCO is organizing a youth webinar as part of their Futures of Education project on 23 June. This is the fourth youth webinar organized by UNESCO in collaboration with the Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth (English/French/Spanish) and you are cordially invited to attend the following webinar.
Theme: Youth-Led Initiatives and the Futures of Education
Date: 23 June 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00 pm – 10.30 pm (Malaysia Time)
- Moderator: Karen Mundy, Professor, Ontario Institute for the Study of Education, and member of the International Commission on the Futures of Education
- Keynote speech: Siena Castellon, neurodiversity advocate, founder of Neurodiversity Celebration Week, and a Young Leader for the SDGs
- Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi – Gender Equality Activist, founder of Stand to End Rape Initiative and founding member of the feminist coalition, Nigeria
- Martin Karadzhov – Activist, movement-builder, Board member and chair of the Global Youth Steering Committee at ILGA World, Bulgaria
- Jichen Liu – Founder and CEO of Clear Plate, Director of Youth Vegetarian Development Fund, China
- Tim Lo Surdo – Founder and National Director of Democracy in Colour, Australia
- Satta F. Sheriff – Human Rights Activist, Founder, Action for Justice and Human Rights, Liberia
Registration link: https://unesco-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_K40HoL8rSsWz_AWWDDvVAg
The webinar will focusing on youth-led initiatives and the futures of education.