IMAT 2021 Airmeet Attendee Guidelines
Dear all, IMAT2021 Airmeet registration link will be emailed to all registered participants.
Attendee Guide: Before the IMAT2021/ICSERA2021 Conference Day
Access through Airmeet via Invitation Link
- An invitation link of IMAT/ICSERA conference, we will be sent to your email upon your registration (we will use the email from the registration form).
- You’ll find a link for IMAT/ICSERA Airmeet registration in the email:
- Through the link, you will be directed to Airmeet IMAT/ICSERA landing page where you can see your information (according to the details that you’ve provided in the IMAT/ICSERA conference registration form).
- Complete the Airmeet registration by clicking the “Complete registration” button at the bottom of your information.
IMAT/ICSERA Airmeet Conference Site
- Upon Airmeet registration, you will be directed to IMAT/ICSERA Airmeet landing page. From here, you can enter the Airmeet conference site using the registered account.
- Attendees need to provide device permission in order to allow access for your camera and microphone.
- For detailed technical instruction related to computer and browser compatibility, kindly click here:
- If everything looks good, click “Continue,” and you’re in the conference!
*Please remember, the session in the conference will only start on 1st November 2021 8:30am (Malaysian time). If you enter the conference before the start date, you can roam around the conference site, see all the scheduled session, and visit the available booths.
*If you are using Android application, please refer this manual for setting up your device. https://help.airmeet.com/support/solutions/articles/82000480834-attendee-guide-to-airmeet-android-application
Should you require assistance on Airmeet registration, please contact IMAT2021 technical team, Dr. Norikhwan at email@example.com
Please refer to the full IMAT2021 Airmeet Guidelines – Airmeet registration and online/pre-recorded video presentation steps in the pdf file and video as given below.