- The medium of the conference will be held using WeBeX.
- All participants are highly suggested to install the WeBex software on their respective PCs/laptops earlier before the conference day.
- The virtual conference will be held in two modes (Pre-recorded and live mode).
- All participants who have chosen the pre-recorded mode must send their pre-recorded presentation slides (ppt) to the ICoST2020 secretariat (by email) before or on 8th August 2020 (Saturday).
- Each participant will be allocated for only 10 min of presentation (either pre-recorded or live mode).
- There will be a Q&A session at the end of the session (5 min for each presenter). All Q&As will be gathered and opened at the end of each session.
- All presenters must stay in their respective online room until the end of the session for the Q&A.
- Only live presenter will be evaluated for the Best Presenter Award (estimated to be announced within 3 days after the conference day through the website and email).
- All presenters (in pre-recorded and live mode) is COMPULSORY to attend the respective appointed session and be prepared for the Q&A session at the end the session.
- There will be a testing session on the 10th August 2020 (Monday). The details will be emailed to each participant soon.