Call for Abstract
ASSET INTEGRATION INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE (AiC 2016)
Date: 13 – 14 December 2016
Venue: UTM Johor Bahru, Malaysia
UTM CRES or Centre for Real Estate Studies is hosting an international conference on assets integration related fields. This event is aimed to serve as a platform among academics, practitioners and researchers for sharing and disseminating the knowledge and research findings related to the designated themes, thus providing unique opportunity to network among academics and the industries.
Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished works for presentation at the conference. Potential participants are invited to submit extended abstract of the following, but not restricted to:
- Asset Creation
- Built Environment Design & Planning
- Real Estate Valuation, Investment & Market Research
- Property & Facilities Management
- Building Survey, Urban Study & Planning
- Land Administration & Development
Why you should attend this conference:
- Very affordable academic conference
- Involves panelist from the industry experts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers & Estate Agents, Malaysia
Abstract for this conference are accepting both English and Bahasa Melayu. Invited extended abstract will be published in peer reviewed journal International Journal of Real Estate Studies (INTREST) for papers in English and in book chapters for papers in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Please kindly disseminate this email to other interested researchers and colleagues.
Enclosed is the brochure for details information.
Sign up at http://goo.gl/forms/Xswe3ks2Dzh3K5IP2 now to secure your seat!!
See you in UTM JB!!
Secretariat AiC 2016