This is guidance to wear the convocation attire as follows:
Robe (2 stripes on sleeve)
||Mortarboard (1 stripe)
Robe (1 stripe on sleeve)
Each faculty has a different lapel’s colors as follows:
The graduates are required to bring these documents upon collecting the convocation attire:COLLECTION OF CONVOCATION ATTIRE
- the graduate’s invitation letter
- convocation fee payment slip
- tracer study confirmation of completion slip
- Graduates are also required to collect and return the convocation attire, at the Stor Jubah, according to the schedule.
- Graduates may ask a representative to collect and return the convocation attire using the provision letter Form K3. The form must be brought by the representative upon collecting the attire with a copy of the documents as mentioned above.
- However, a representative is only allowed to collect two (2) sets of convocation attire (inclusive of his/her own convocation attire) at one time.
DURATION OF HIRE OF CONVOCATION ATTIRE
The convocation attire must be returned after the convocation ceremony or within the returning period. All late returns will be penalized. Please refer to the Schedule of Collecting & Returning of Convocation Attire.