What is UTM Global Day?
UTM Global Day will be a platform to meet and engage with our partners from all over the world. We have lined up various programmes to entertain and enlighten UTM staff as well as students on internationalization activities including :
- Global Mobility: Where is your next destination? What are available scholarships?
- UTM Global Partners: Who are they?
- Global Experience : Activities of International Student Society & Internationalization at Home
- International Student and Staff Pass and Visa
On 19 December 2017 (9 am – 5 pm) & 20 December 2017 (9 am – 1 pm) we will have
- booths of our Exchange/Internship Students from various universities and countries
- a booth with representative(s) from EMGS
- a booth with representative(s) from the Immigration Department
- sharing session by our Study Abroad Alumni
- performances by our international students
- an information booth from UTM International about Mobility Program and available Scholarships, MOA/MOU etc
- i-card and insurance card collection and there will also be booths of our International Student Society chapters.
We invite all staff and students to join these activities for these one and a half days.
Countdown to UTM Global Day 2017
One-Day Course on Internationalization and Ranking Strategy
In conjunction with UTM Global Day, a one-day course on Internationalization and Ranking Strategy will be conducted by Prof Dr Nordin Yahaya in the Senate Hall FOR STAFF ONLY on 19 December 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm.
*UTM Staff will get CPD points.