- Issue no. 1 (in Advanced Materials Research): http://www.scientific.net/AMR.845
- Issue no. 2 (in Applied Mechanics and Materials): to be published on June 30, 2014
Really appreciate your participations in MIMEC2013.
Contact us if you still need anything from MIMEC2013.
Soon, the photo documentation of the conference will be uploaded.
The Editors of Proceedings of MIMEC2013 issue no. 2 in Applied Mechanics and Materials have contacted authors of the related papers.
Selected papers have been invited for extension and recommendation to affiliated journal.
There will be MIMEC2015. Participants of MIMEC2013 will get some privileges. So, stay tuned!
- Registration is CLOSED.
- If you have paid the registration fee, kindly register yourself. We need your registration to arrange sections and presentation slots, making Program Book/Book of Abstract, and technicalities during conference.
- If your abstract(s)/paper(s) are accepted , kindly register yourself, as Author or Student Author.
- If you wish to attend the conference, or you are the co-author of a paper (which is presented by an Author/Student Author), or you are accompanying an Author/Student Author, kindly register yourself as Co-Author (not presenting)/Non-author participant / accompanying person.
- To pay the registration fee, please refer to this page.
- To register, kindly fill the registration form on this page.
- Abstracts submission is officially closed.
- All oral presentation slots are already filled.
- For any inquiry, please contact MIMEC Secretariat through email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
The 1st International Materials, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering Conference (MIMEC2013) will be held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia on 4 – 6 December 2013. You are cordially invited to participate in MIMEC2013.
Update: After 2nd round of Call for Papers, over 200 submissions from 29 countries across 5 continents of the world were received.
ALL papers accepted for oral/poster presentations will be published in Advanced Materials Research AND Applied Mechanics and Materials which are indexed in Scopus, EI Compendex, ISI/Web of Science CPCI, and other major indexing services.
Post Conference Publications
Selected abstracts and papers, after significant extension, will be recommended for publication in regular/special issues of the following journals. Usual peer review by the respective Journal applies.
- Machining Science and Technology (SCIE, IF: 0.840)
- Proc IMechE Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture (SCI, IF: 0.770)
- Proc IMechE Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications (SCI, IF: 0.560)
- Systems Engineering (SCI, IF: 0.656)
- Materials Science-Poland (SCIE, IF: 0.258)
- South African Journal of Industrial Engineering (SCIE, IF: 0.134)*
- Quality Technology and Quantitative Management (SCIE, IF: 0.193)
- Jurnal Teknologi (Scopus indexed)
- International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (Scopus indexed)
- Jurnal Mekanikal (ISSN: 2289-3873)
- International Journal of Precision Technology (ISSN: 1755-2079)
*Article Processing Fee applies. Refer to the Journal’s website.
Call for Abstracts:
|Abstracts submission due
||: 25 October 2013|
|Notification to authors||: about 1 week after submission|
|Registration due||: 11 November 2013|
|Full paper submission due (optional)||:
||: 4 – 6 December 2013|
- It is not compulsory to submit full papers.
- *Authors of accepted abstracts/papers will be contacted/invited by the Editor to upload their full papers in publisher’s submission system (scientific.net).
- Full papers submitted and accepted will be published in Issue no. 2 of MIMEC2013 proceedings in Applied Mechanics and Materials (Scopus, EI, WoS CPCI indexed) on 30 June 2014.
- Registration is now OPEN.
- Please fill in and submit the Registration form here.