Registration covers the presentation of 1 paper, in which the accepted full paper shall be published in Chemical Engineering Transaction (CET, indexed in Scopus, EI). The registration fee also covers gala dinner.
|Early bird rates (Before 30 June 2018)||USD||MYR|
|Normal rates (After 30 June 2018)||USD|
# Non-presenting delegates (Access to all conference sessions & Gala Dinner): USD 250
# Gala Dinner (Extra Voucher): USD 50 per voucher
Exchange rate of 1 USD= 4 Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) is applied.
Conference Registration and Payment
- Please log in to the system at http://asiamediterranean.org
- Go to “Conference Registration” tab and click for new registration.
- Select the abstract ID to be registered (one registration form for one abstract ID)
- Complete the registration form.
- Go to “Invoices” tab to obtain the invoice. Click on “Action” to view your invoice.
- Please make payment to the account detailed in your invoice (Payment of the conference fee shall be in the exact amount stated in the invoice. All bank charges shall be borne by the author).
- Upload the proof of payment in http://asiamediterranean.org under the “Invoices” tab. Click on “Action” for your invoice and upload the proof of payment.
Please contact Dr Mazura at email@example.com should you have any queries on the invoice.