The UTM Technovation Park is spread across 100.3 acres land that currently houses over 40 tech companies located in Skudai, Johor Bahru, Johor. Managed by the UTM Innovation & Commercialisation Centre, UTM Technovation Park offers conducive environment for incubation and start up. Here, we provide incubator spaces to encourage the commercialization of R&D culture and expedite the advancement process of new businesses. As such, we are pleased to welcome everyone to collaborate with us to develop the Technovation Park whilst utilizing the university’s technology and research output for the society benefit and advancement.
We encourage innovative ideas and invite collaborations in the UTM Technovation Park to stimulate further development for the benefit of all parties involved. Offering various types of rental spaces for various types of events and programmes, it is our hope that we could be of great assistance to the university and the community residence to ensure the smoothness of their events and activities. As such, we greatly welcome any type of fruitful collaborations that will greatly increase the efficiency of our business development and income generation activities.
Technovation Park Department,
Innovation and Commercialisation Centre, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Hotline: +6012-720 4847 |
The objective of Technovation Park UTM are:
- To provide a conductive environment for university/industry interaction;
- To provide an organised institutional structure through which technology/knowledge can be transferred from university to industry or vice versa;
- To promote, facilitate and accommodate entrepreneurship among academics, students and technocrats;
- To provide relenant technological skills development programmes;
- To provide a mechanism for spin–off companies from academic research and expertise;
- To promote and provide support system in the area of R & D, prototype development, and database/information system;
- To provide an avenue for improving the academic teaching and research relevant to industrial needs;
- To attract industries to establish their R & D within the park;
- To generate financial returns to UTM.
Situated within the overall UTM campus development of 2, 829.90 acres. The development of the park takes up about 130 acres which is divided to 2 main phases. Phase 1 ( 80 acres ) and Phase 2 ( 50 acres )
ICC is preparing a paperwork for JPU’s approval to develop further the Technovation Park. ICC has obtained the assistance from Pejabat Harta Bina to guide ICC towards the preparation in accordance to the several initiative such as private funding initiative and land rental.