Visa Information

Post By ISS - Pakistan | August 28, 2012


 How to apply for your  LEGAL  STATUS as a student

• • • in MALAYSIA • • •


  • Foreigner who wishes to study in Malaysia is required to obtain Student Pass.
  • For foreign student who has been offered in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia is required to apply  through International Student Centre  (ISC).
  • ISC provides application services for following new and extension of passes for students and their dependants.
New Student Pass
New Dependent Pass
New Dependent Schooling Pass
Extension in Student Pass
Extension in Dependent Pass
Extension in Dependent Schooling Pass
Cancellation of Visa
Transfer of Visa
VDR Letter
More information is available on subsequent pages.

This page is maintained by .
For any inquiry please send us an email at :