- Mental Health and Students Development Programme
- Provide Expertise in Psychological Consultation
- Psychology and Personality Inventories
- Research and Development
- Assessment and Enhancement
- Personal and Academic Counselling
- Motivation Workshop
- ACHIEVERS Bulletin
- Peer Guidance Group / PERSIS
- Community Services
- Networking with NGO’s and Government agencies
- Support Group
- Biofeedback Therapy (new)**
Biofeedback is a form of self-regulation in which individuals learn to control certain internal processes that normally occur involuntary, such as heart rate blood pressure, muscle tension, and skin temperature. These activities can be measured with electrodes and displayed on a monitor that both the participant and his or her instructor can see.
How Can Biofeedback Help Me?
Biofeedback can be used to treat a variety of conditions. However, at Counselling Centre UTM JB, we’ve selected a training program designed specifically for stress management. We use sensors and computer software to show you how some of your biological systems, like your heart rate, can be influenced to help you feel more relaxed. Through training, we can teach students how to use a breathing technique that will help them manage their stress levels.