How to apply to UTM?
1. Undergraduate Admission
Application can be made through http://upu.mohe.gov.my/ and fill up the courses by your interest.
Application forms should be submitted to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia before 20th May for every September intake to the following address :
ADMISSION AND RECORD UNIT,
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA,
81310 UTM JOHOR BAHRU,
JOHOR DARUL TA’ZIM
The following documents/items must be submitted with your application. All documents must be certified.
- A copy of your birth certificate. (A4 size)
- A copy of every page of your passport. (A4 size)
- A copy of your certificates/diploma/degree and transcripts. (A4 size)
- A letter of verification from your sponsor’s bank – if applicable.
- Processing Fees – A processing fee of RM80.00/USD30.00 must be submitted with your application, made payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of RM80/USD30.00 (Bankers Draft) payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA. Do not send cash or personal cheque. The full name of the applicant should be clearly printed on the reverse side of the cheque or money orders.
- You can also send the processing fee using the Electronic Transfer :
Bank’s Swift Code: CIBBMMYKL
Name of Bank:
CIMB Bank Berhad,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
For account of : BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA
Account No. : 0118-0000001-05-1
2. Postgraduate Admission